My Photo
Name:
Location: Warren, Pa, United States

Retired Choral Director from Warren Area High School who still does musical things.

Sunday, December 11, 2005

Arrrgghh! Has it really been that long?

I was reading a friends blog the other day and I said to myself, "Hey, I have a blog.....somewhere." So I figured that I should root around in my favorites folder until I find it and then write something. Here we are.

It's surprising that almost a whole year has gone by. The kids are now 9 and 6. I'm 40 and feeling old. I should be having a mid-life crisis soon. Maybe I'm having it now. Should I run out and buy a sports car, get a toupe' and have an affair? Naaaaa.

I suppose I should get back to the whole blogging thing. It is free after all, and gives me a chance to get my wild and unruly thoughts down in some tangible format. We'll see how I manage. Life is busy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home