My Photo
Name:
Location: Warren, Pa, United States

Retired Choral Director from Warren Area High School who still does musical things.

Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Two days to the Christmas Concert and....

they're all sick! It seems like there are more 'A's on the attendence sheet every day. And intonation was horrible today! And the freshman still aren't supporting enough to project their voices past the piano. I need a tums.

OK. I suppose this rant happens before every concert. I've been at this for awhile. I thought that it was supposed to get easier. But the good news is that the concert is one week before Christmas Vacation starts, so I have some time to get ready for Christmas after the concert is over. No wrapping presents the day before this time around because I'm obsessing over the concert program. One of these years I'll learn to be carefree two days before the concert. But this is not that year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home